September 16, 2018
Please follow these steps to sign up for Simple Church. If you have any problems, ask any staff member to help!
People will be available to help you sign up for Simple Church before and after 10:30 am worship through September at the Welcome desk in the Lounge.
If you’re not sure if you’re already in the Plymouth Simple Church database:
1. Go to PlymouthChurchSeattle.simplechurchcrm.com
2. You will see a green screen. Under the green “Login” button, there is blue text that says, “Forgot Password.” Click link.
3. You will be taken to a page that says, “Username or Email.” In the box below, type your first name, period, your last name (e.g Tad.Anderson). Then, click green “Send Password” button.
4. Your password will be sent to your email account. When received, return to PlymouthChurchSeattle.simplechurchcrm.com, type your username (Firstname.Lastname) in the “Username” box and password in the “Password” box, then press green “Login” button. You have then successfully created your SimpleChurch account!
5. If you receive a ‘bounce back’ email, that indicates you are not currently in the Plymouth SimpleChurch database. Please call the Plymouth front office at 206.622.4865, and we will gladly assist you.
6. As a new user, you will be given directory access after you have contacted the Plymouth office.
Thank you for using SimpleChurch!
How to sign up on your phone:
1.) Open your web browser for: SimpleChurchcrm app and click “install.”
2.) When it is finished downloading, press the app.
3.) On the next page, see text that says “domain.simplechurchseattlecrm.org. ” Click on the word “domain” and replace it with “plymouthchurchseattle.”
4.) On the next screen, fill out the information form.
5.) When finished, on the top right, press “save.”
6.) Once it takes you to the next screen, you have successfully created a SimpleChurch account.